Beauty Product Review: Girl, let me see your nails!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

So I am all about trying new beauty products, and I have had my eye on this product for awhile now. The product is by Julep and it is the Freedom Polymer Top Coat. I heard about this top coat sometime ago, but every time I walk into Sephora to purchase this item I get distracted by the other goodies in the store  - which results to me forgetting to purchase the top coat.. Sad day. BUT then one day it was offered to me as a sample and my day was instantly made!

Now, to be 100% honest I am not the biggest fan of getting manicures on a regular basis. I think it is because the manicures never really last that long and I hate to spend money on something that is only going to last 2-3 days. I will get them done for a wedding or an event, but I rather just paint my own nails. So with that being said, I am always on the search for lasting top coats.

I used the Butter London Foundation (which is awesome), my polish of choice was OPI'sTickle My France-y (I love nail polish names) and then the Julep Polymer Top Coat.

This was right after I painted my nails. The top coat went on nicely and added a nice shine.  

4 days post painting! They still look pretty good. The nail color actually looks different in the natural sunlight, but top did a pretty good job. I didn't experience any chips until the 5th day of wear.

I will give the Julep Polymer Top Coat a 4 out of 5. It got the job done and added a nice shine. 

What is your favorite top coat?

- The Modern Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs