You "Pic" it, they stick it.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Out of all the apps on my phone I think my favorite app is Instagram.. I know what you are all thinking "typical girl! Loves taking pictures and having everyone look at what she is doing" and you are absolutely CORRECT! I like to think I do interesting things, with interesting people and those people and things are worthy of being shared. Also, who doesn't love pictures of cute and precious dogs?? Am I right, or am I right??

With that being said, one of my guilty pleasures is the website sticky9 formally known as Stickygram.  This awesome website links up to your Instagram and lets you select your own pictures that you can make into awesome magnets! It even keeps the filters that you have on your pictures. It is quick and easy. The company is based out of the UK and ships for FREE to the United States. It took less than ten days to land in my mailbox from the day I ordered.

                                                         This is the first set I ordered.


                                      These are the most recent magnets I ordered 2 weeks ago.


I display them on this magnet board in my work station at my office. They are nice little memories to glance at during the work day.

Go treat yo self to some magnets at  sticky9 !

- The Modern Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs